The TrueChat Studios
Here personalities, hosts, and guests alike can view our studios' calendar. Simply click the view calendar button below to see where and when shows are scheduled. Please note that generally TrueChat does not schedule recurring shows more than two weeks out. However, special edition shows or shows with guests may be scheduled further in advance.
If you are a show host and are attempting to schedule your show, view the calendar for available times then fill out the form below for your desired time. You will receive a confirmation email once your show has been scheduled. As a host, you are responsible for ensuring your desired show time is available.
- Remember that your showtime is NOT confirmed until it shows up on the calendar and you have received a confirmation email from a producer.
- Make sure you allow for timezone differences.
- Allow adequate time for your show. You should not schedule your show at the same time a different show ends. Allow at least 15 minutes before and after your show.
- When you have guests, make sure you notify the producer in advance.
- If a guest is remotely connecting to the show, make sure you include that in "special notes" so that your producer can make adequate preparations.
- Check the studio location of your show as this is at the discretion of the producer and availability. Most shows will be in Studio 1A.
- If you have any issues or need assistance please email Camden Pierce, EVP-Engagement. Email Camden